Yes, it is time for another "Empties", but this time will be different. I will put my thoughts on paper. It will also be a bit of a product review. So, here we go.
2. Mitchem Advanced Gel (in Pure Fresh scent) This is also a monthly staple and again, if it works why change it. I have tried out a few in my life and nothing seems to hold fast like this product. A definite repurchase.
3. Tampax (Super) I really hate this product. I have been using Lilets forever. I could not find the size I wanted and resorted to trying something else. I did not even finish this box. I just chucked it. It does not expand very well and it comes apart (this is the best I can explain it). There is nothing wrong with the absorption, but everything else is horrible, even the individual packaging. I will never buy this again.
4. The Body Shop Passion Fruit Shower Gel (Soap free cleanser) What can I say. I actually don't have to say anything when it comes to The Body Shop products. It is no secret that I absolutely love their products and it is soap free so it is easy on the skin. Repurchase every single time.
5. Tresemmé Dry Shampoo (Translucent) I was not that impressed with this product. It does not hold that long. I know it is only a "quick" solution when a crisis arises and a hair wash is out of the question. It made my hair look dull and lifeless and did not give the impression of a "hair wash". Money wise the bottle size was just fine. I did use it quite a few weeks. But, my verdict: I'm going back to Batiste.
6. Avon Glimmerstick Eyeliner (Blackest Black) LOVE this eyeliner. It is waterproof, stays the whole day and gentle on the eyes. I am already using the new one a lot.
7. Sorbet Hydrating Face Mask Clarifying and Moisturising (with Ceramide, Hyaluronic acid and With hazel) This is the first mask I bought and used from Sorbet and I am highly impressed. Your skin feels refreshed and so soft. I have heard Allison Anderson talk about Hyaluronic Acid a lot. It really does wonders for the skin. I have repurchased this. I am trying out a different face mask. It is not expensive and feels almost like a salon facial. But for a quick fix if money is tight-try it out!
8. Indola Innova Thermal Protector Setting Spray. This is a salon product. I love the smell of this product, but more than that I find sometimes these products tend to feel like hair spray on your hair. This does not feel like that. It makes your hair soft and shiny and it smells divine! I am struggling to find this a bit, so as soon as I see it again I will add one to my cart.
9. Avon Ideal Flawless BB Cream (Nude) I could not find this for a while and it really upset me. In summer I want something light with a tint to hide some light blemishes and this works. It does not "suffocate" the skin and just gives it the tint it needs without it looking cake-y. It blends well and is super moisturising. This also does not stand back for any heat and sits tight on your face for up to 8 hours. When Summer comes I will be armed with a few bottles of this BB Cream.
10. LUSH Bath Products At last I have finished my LUSH that was a gift from the UK. I did a review on these specific products. You can go and read it H E R E
11. Beauty Factory Country Garden Sweet Pea Body Soufflé Absolutely amazing. That was my first impression. As much as I love the body butters from The Body Shop I actually prefer this one. It is light on the skin, applies easy and it smells delicious. And best is you can apply it everyday without it getting greasy or layered. I know us girls wanna smell really nice, don't we?! I have not seen this anywhere except at The Body Factory in Woodlands, so if you cross it somewhere, let me know.
What have you emptied recently that you were really impressed by or maybe super disappointed with? Leave a comment below.
Speak to you soon!